Thursday, July 7, 2011

Answers and Questions

Okay, so, obviously I have not figured out how to comment on my own blog, which is depressing. Rachel and Lisa, I am glad I'm not the only one who struggles. I am lucky in the respect that I have a good friend who is very tech oriented (Hi Chrissy! Come over for cucumbers and blog questions! Come over soon!).

I'm writing this just before work. It's nice and quiet in the office. The office is one of my favorite places to be and believe me, I'm not just saying that. I enjoy structure and am definitely task and goal oriented. For some, this would be the opposite of creative, but for me, the structure I build into the day is what allows me to design or to write effectively.

I am working on my fifth novel and am thoroughly enjoying it--it's a good story. It has parts set in Philly and Princeton and it's fun mixing what you know and what you imagine. I am pretty sure at this point of the title, but I hesitate to put it anywhere but in my draft...you just never can tell with these things.

I should get the proofs for Darkness Within, Faith Creation, and Messages today and tomorrow. I'd say I might be less than a week away from the print versions  being available on Amazon. Man, is that cool or what?

I hope Stephen King buys them! What do you think my chances are?

No comments: