Sunday, June 26, 2011

Everything BUT Writing

Okay, so, I just baked blueberry muffins. It's blueberry season and the blueberries are fat, ripe and delicious and who doesn't like blueberry muffins, right? I know I love them.

Here's the problem: I've spent this entire Sunday doing everything but writing and that always makes me feel a little uneasy. I'd like to get something down EVERY day.

I am also anxious because Darkness Within didn't appear on Amazon yet. Fingers crossed for tomorrow so I can make sure it is okay through this new service (BookBaby.com) and then I can get Faith moved over. Messages (the new book, yay!) will hopefully be up by next week. Husband and I worked on the cover together. It was fun to watch him search the photo site...he's new to it. The cover kicks ass.

I feel super distracted by all the marketing-type stuff I've been doing for the books. I am trying to figure out Twitter and trying to be active on Facebook. You feel like you are yelling into such a big, crowded space. How can you get people to hear you?

Sundays are bluesy nights. Tomorrow will be better.

No comments: