Sunday, January 1, 2012

Born Lucky, The JD Chronicles

I am starting 2012 strong with the release of Born Lucky, the first book in the JD Chronicles. Here is the back of the book blurb for Born Lucky:

At three days old, JD was blown clear of the explosion that killed his mysterious parents and set him on a path of uneasy discovery. A reluctant psychic, JD chooses to live in the safe world of a mental institution, unable to control the things he ‘sees’…sometimes with unwelcome, and even dangerous, consequences.
Join JD as he tries to help find a young couple who go missing in the forbidding Pine Barrens of South Jersey.


This book is going to be my Night Stalker...anybody else remember that show? It was (it seems to me) the prototype for series such as X-Files, Strange Luck, Fringe, etc. JD is the main character, and I hope everyone likes him as much as I do. I think he's easy to identify with (even though he's psychic...and lives in a mental hospital...other than that, though.)

Born Lucky is an Amazon exclusive and you can get the links for the ebook and paperback at www.christinedoughertybooks.com or here:

Amazon ebook
Amazon paperback

No comments: